Epiphone Les Paul Special VE in Worn Heritage Cherry Sunburst
The Epiphone Special CE is an amazing first guitar which features the classic look of a Les Paul in a very affordable format that makes an incredible first guitar. Great sounding and easy to play the Les Paul Special VE provides great value for money with a guitar that will last a long time.
Epiphone are a well respected guitar brand. They are the sister company to Gibson who are the designers and makers of iconic guitars like the Les Paul, SG, V and Explorer. All of their years of experience has been fed down in to Epiphone to make sure you are getting the best guitar possible for the money. Epiphone have been making guitars since 1873 so they know what they are doing.
The pickups in this guitar have been designed to capture a lot of that classic Les Paul tone. These are great for blues, rock and metal players starting out. Compared to single coils in general they sound a lot better with distortion and produce a lot less background noise making it easier to hear what you are playing when you lay on the gain.
Here's what Epiphone say about the Les Paul Special VE
Epiphone introduces the new Les Paul Special VE (Vintage Edition) electric guitar featuring the classic Les Paul profile with a lightweight Poplar body. The Les Paul Special VE is powered by Epiphone Open Coil humbuckers and is available in beautiful new "Vintage Worn" color finishes including Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, and Walnut. The Les Paul Special VE is available only at select retailers. See your nearest Authorized Epiphone Dealer for details.
For decades, the Les Paul Special has been one of Epiphone's best selling electric guitars. And the new Les Paul Special VE-inspired by the Les Paul, the greatest electric guitar in rock-continues the tradition of giving new both players and pros a real Les Paul at a price anyone can afford.
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Body: Poplar
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "Vintage Edition" in white
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Blackwood Tek with Pearloid "Dot" Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Nut: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Inlay: "Split Diamond" in Pearloid; "Epiphone" logo in Pearloid
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil
- Controls: 3-way Pickup Selector, Master Volume, Master Tone, Black "Speed" knobs
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Binding: None
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Hardware: Nickel
- Output Jack: Epiphone Heavy-Duty, Non-Rotating 1/4" with Square Jack Plate
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14: 1 ratio;"2016" Edition logo on back of headstock
- Color Finishes: Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst, Walnut
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 25 June 2018 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
2 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery