Epiphone Les Paul SL in Pacific Blue
The Les Paul SL is a highly-affordable single coil Les Paul giving you fantastic, chimey tones.
The Les Paul SL was designed with beginner in mind. The lightweight poplar body means it's comfortable to play sitting or standing up. And the Slimtaper neck makes it a breeze for smaller hands to hold and play.
3- Way Pickup Selector
As with most Les Pauls, the SL has a 3-way pickup selector that lets use you choose which pickup is active. So you can get gritty bridge pickup sounds or lovely, warm neck pickup sounds. Or the best of both worlds by having both pickups on at once. This gives you a full-bodied tone with plenty of clarity.
Here's what Epiphone say about the Les Paul SL
Epiphone presents the 2017 Les Paul SL™, the most affordable 2-pickup Les Paul ever made with a slim lightweight Poplar body with powerful Epiphone Ceramic pickups.
Available in six exclusive colors—Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Pacific Blue, Sunset Yellow, Turquoise, and Vintage Sunburst.
- Epiphone’s Most Affordable Les Paul Ever!
- Ceramic Single Coil Pickups
- Slim, Lightweight Body Design
- Grover® Rotomatics Machine Heads
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper-D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SL" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Binding: none
- Nut Artificial: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Pickguard: HS, VS colors = 1-Layer (Black) EB, PA, SY, TQ = 1-Layer (White)
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650SCR™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700SCT™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: 3-way pickup selector
- Master: Volume
- Master: Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch
- Knobs: Black ABS “Top Hat” knobs
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjustable, Intonated "Wrap Around" Stopbar Combo
Next Delivery Due: Sunday, 30 September 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Sunday, 30 September 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £6.99