A classic design gets the Muse treatment. The Epiphone SG Muse is all about sleek metallic finishes, super solid hardware and classic Alnico pickup tone.
Everyone knows the original Les Paul is a hefty beast. Epiphone are applying modern chambering techniques to the okoume body in order to relieve your shoulders of some of the burden - without affecting tone. Topped with a maple cap to lay down the cool metallic paint job, the Muse Les Paul is a different animal to what we’ve seen in the past from Epiphone.
The custom ‘C’ shape neck is another welcome addition in enhancing playability and fretting hand comfort. In the hardware department, the Muse is equipped with a Graptech nut, Grover tuners and LockTone bridge to tighten up on tuning stability.
Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers are inspired by legendary PAF pickups, characterised by their low output and sweet sustain. Open coil pickup styles tend to sound hotter than covered counterparts and add more heat, attack and directness to any tone.
- Body: Okoume (chambered)
- Top: Maple cap
- Neck: Okoume
- Neck Profile: Custom “C”
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Nut: Graphtech
- Scale: 24.75
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Headstock: Small sloped dovewing
- Inlay: Trapezoid
Hardware & Electronics
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2-Volume w/coil splitting and treble bleed, 2-Tone with phase switch
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Knobs: Clear Speed Knobs with white numbers
- Bridge: LockTone
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic 18:1 ratio