Epiphone Les Paul Express in Vintage Sunburst
The Epiphone Les Paul Express in Vintage Sunburst. Perfect for younger players the Les Paul Express, has the basic dimensions of a full sized Les Paul but with a scale length of 22.0" compared to the full sized 24.75. Although the new LP-Express is a true Les Paul, that hasn't stopped Epiphone throwing some unique features! While the body is still Mahogany, the neck on the Express is now Hard Maple as opposed to a traditional Mahogany neck giving the guitar a brighter, high end tone tone. Additionally, the new Express comes with with premium, 14:1 ratio diecast tuners, giving you unrivaled tuning accuracy and stability.
Here's what Epiphone say about the Epiphone Les Paul Express
The Les Paul Express is the little Les Paul that roared. The Express captures the look, sound, and feel of a full size Les Paul but in a smaller package that’s perfect for younger players and for travel.
As with all Epiphone's, the Les Paul Express includes Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Warranty and is backed by our famous 24/7/365 Customer Service. So what are you waiting for? Express yourself today with the new Epiphone LP-Express.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck: Hard maple
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on, Tapered Heel, 4-bold recessed
- Scale length: 22.0”
- Fingerboard: rosewood with Dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius:12”
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700T Humbucker
- Controls: 1- Master volume, 1-Master tone
- Frets: 21: Medium jumbo
- Bridge: Epiphone FB-601 full adjustable
- Nut width: 1.69”
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine heads: premium diecast
- Colors: Vintage Sunburst
Next Delivery Due: Saturday, 20 October 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Saturday, 20 October 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery