Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro in WhiteProBuckers with dual coil taps
The Les Paul Custom made its debut in 1954 after the initial success of the Les Paul Goldtop. Mr. Les Paul himself wanted to convey to audiences that the solid body electric guitar was not a fad but a superb and challenging instrument and that his signature axe, the Les Paul, was the king of all electric solid body guitars. So, Les requested a Les Paul with a custom color finish in solid black and solid white with gold hardware that would blend well with a tuxedo.
The result was the Les Paul Custom, or the “tuxedo” Les Paul, as it became known among fans. The Les Paul Custom quickly became one of the most recognized guitars in the world and Les himself used his Les Paul Custom in concert, on his weekly television show with wife Mary Ford and on his album covers, including his famous duet with pal Chet Atkins, Chester and Lester.
Now with Epiphone’s superior ProBucker™ humbucker pickups with coil-splitting along with the Custom’s classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and pearloid inlays, we think you’ll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO is “dressed to kill.”
- Top maple veneer
- Body mahogany
- Neck mahogany
- Neck Shape SlimTaper™ "D" profile with a satin finish
- Neck Joint glued-in
- Truss Rod adjustable
- Scale Length 24.75"
- Fingerboard pearloid block inlays
- Neck Pickup ProBucker™-2 (4-wire)
- Bridge Pickup ProBucker™-3 (4-wire)
- Controls Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector
- Neck pickup tone with push/pull Phase switch
- Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-splitting,
- Bridge pickup tone
- Nut Graphtech NuBone
- Binding -Body Top (5-ply white/black)
- Body Back (5-ply white/black)
- Fingerboard (1-ply white)
- Headstock (5-ply white/black)
- Body(1-ply cream)
- Fingerboard Radius 12"
- Frets 22 medium jumbo
- Bridge LockTone™
- Tailpiece Stopbar
- Nut Width 1.68"
- Hardware gold
- Machine Heads Grover Rotomatic™; 18:1 ratio
- Colors Ebony (EB), Alpine White (AW)
- Guitar Weight 6.5-7lbs
- Optional Hard Case
10 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 24 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
8 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.