The “Gold Glory” Les Paul Custom is Epiphone's second signature model for modern blues maestro Jared James Nichols. A fresh take on the Wisconsin-born rocker's black-finished "Old Glory" guitar, the exquisite “Gold Glory” is built to make a statement both physically and sonically — with its 1955-style, gold-finished Les Paul Custom body and punchy Seymour Duncan P-90 Dogear pickup.
- Mahogany Construction — This timeless tonewood (used for the body/neck) yields the thick and sustain-rich sound synonymous with Gibson/Epiphone guitars.
- '50s Rounded "C" Neck — Old-school profile delivers a "time capsule" feel that'll strongly appeal to traditionalists.
- Ebony Fingerboard — Dark and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Block Inlays — Elegant pearloid material exudes a premium look reminiscent of the iconic Gibson Les Paul Custom model.
- Seymour Duncan P-90 "Dogear" Pickup — Provides a punchy tone rich in mid-range with aggressive treble cut.
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners — High-quality design allows for precise pitching and ensures years of reliable use.
- Graph Tech NuBone Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over pickup volume and overall tone.
- Included EpiLite Case — Perfectly protects the "Gold Glory" Les Paul Custom against knocks on the road!
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: 7-Ply Top, 5-Ply Back
- Finish: Aged
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: '50s Rounded C
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, Single-Ply White Binding
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Joint: Glued in, Set Neck
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Bridge: Wraparound "Lightning" Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Control Knobs: Black "Top Hats" with Metal Inserts
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan P-90
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, CTS Potentiometers
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: EpiLite