Jackson X Series TY2-7 HT Telly in Snow White
With the X Series TY2-7 HT Telly, Jackson have put a modern spin on their tried and tested shred-friendly formula.
They've employed some of their signature moves, as you might expect. Basswood is the chosen material for the body, famed for its low-end emphasis. This will perfectly compliment the extended range of the low string, so your metal grooves will pack a seriously weighty punch!
The neck is a 1-piece maple neck-through-body design, with a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for better intonation, tuning stability and bright tone. Everything you'd want in a speedy neck!
Jackson have also opted for a unique compound radius, allowing the fretboard to flatten out towards the higher frets. This makes for better intonation and easy navigation up and down - with this guitar, nothing can possibly slow you down!
Jackson have loaded this model with a pair of their own High Output 7 String Humbuckers. These pickups are as hot as you'd expect from a guitar this pointy, and will ensure two things: your leads will scream and your bottom-string riffage will bite like nothing else.
This is your red-hot shredding machine but with a killer modern edge.
Here's what Jackson say about the X Series TY2-7 HT Telly in Snow White
The all-new Telly TY2-7 HT M features a 25.5" scale length and a basswood body coupled with a one-piece through-body maple neck with painted back finish, graphite reinforcement and scarf joint. A 12”-16” compound radius bound maple fingerboard offers comfortable and speedy playability, with 24 jumbo frets and black sharkin inlays.
Equipped for today’s modern metaller searching for an expanded sonic palette, the TY2-7 HT M delivers hotter and more aggressive tone from a pair of Jackson high-output 7-string humbucking pickups that can be further shaped by master volume and tone dome-knob controls and three-way blade switch. Also equipped with a Jackson HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge for outstanding sustain and solid intonation.
Available in Pavo Purple and Snow White with black hardware and a reverse Jackson® pointed 7-in-line headstock.
- Model Name: X Series TY2-7 HT Telly, Maple Fingerboard, Snow White
- Model Number: 2916920552
- Series: X Series
- Color: Snow White
- Body Shape: Telly
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Black Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed Reverse 7-In-Line
- Neck Plate: None
- Neck Finish: Gloss / Painted
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Position Inlays: Black Sharkfin
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output 7 String Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output 7-String Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® HT7 7-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Dome Style