Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Gretsch have added a great new guitar range to their lineup, The Streamliners. Designed to be a great value guitar with everything you need to get a characterful tone and classic look. The G2420 is available in this pleasant Vintage Sunburst
This single cut guitar has a hollowbody built round a center block that keeps your tuning stable and adds a rich depth to the tone. styles.
These pickups are warm, have great sustain and bring out the best in your playing whether its finger picking or rhythmic strumming you focus on. Each has its own volume control and you can blend the 2 with the tone control and master volume.
Guitar and Bass Magazine's review
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, G2622T Streamliner Center-Block Double Cutaway with Bigsby is an updated version of the authentic sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
Here's what Gretsch have to say about the Streamliners
In the 50s, the 6189, 6190 and 6191 Streamliners descended directly from the early ‘50s Electromatics. Along with the lower-priced Clipper they were the primary models shoring up the bottom end of the Gretsch line. Today they are great looking, well made guitars with character and style.
- Body Style: Single Cutaway Hollow Body
- Body Depth: 2.75" (70mm)
- Lower Bout: 16" (406mm)
- Top: Laminated Maple
- Back & Sides: Laminated Maple
- Soundholes: Baldwin-Era Small F-Holes
- Binding: White, w/Black Purfling
- Bracing: Parallel Tone Bars
- Finish: Gloss
- Headstock: Bound, Late '50s 6120 Style
- Neck: Nato
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
- Inlays: Big Block Pearloid
- Fretboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Nut: Synthetic Bone, Aged White
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.9 mm)
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629mm)
- Neck Pickup: Gretsch Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Gretsch Broad'Tron Humbucker
- Controls: 2 vol / 1 tone / 3-way toggle, 1 master vol
- Bridge: Adjust-o-matic on SECURED Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Gretsch Streamliner Trapeze
- Tuning Keys: Sealed Die Cast
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard: Black Plastic 'Jet' style with Gretsch logo
- Knobs: Clear Plastic, Gold Painted Underside
- Strap Buttons: Standard
- Strings: Fender NPS 10-46
- Colours: Aged Brooklyn Burst