Paying homage to one of the rarest and most revered ES-style designs, this truly high-class instrument won't only catch the eye of your audiences, but will stop them dead with its authentic and rich tone. First released in 1959 rock n' rollers and blues guitarists quickly adopted it for its classy look and incredible range of tones. Played and admired by household names such as Keith Richards, B.B. King and Freddie King, it's no doubt that the ES 345 is a six-string classic with tons of iconic features!
Packed full of tasteful embellishments that give you, the player a playing experience that you'll never want to end, the Gibson 1959 ES-345 Guitar boasts unmatchable authenticity and vintage style. Hosting gems such as a "Mickey Mouse" Cutaway, a historic truss rod, aged Celluloid Split Parallelograms and a Hot Hide glue Neck Joint, this guitar oozes vintage class that is easily recognized by all! This really is as close as you can get to the original 60's classic without a time machine. Every part of it from the case to the switches are styled to period specific standards.
Gibson's MHS (memphis historical spec) humbuckers are amazing. They give you rich tone with plenty of depth and the controls to blend your ideal tone. Whatever style you play this guitar wont leave you wanting more.
- "Mickey Mouse" Cutaway
- Historic TrussRod
- Neck: Mahogany
- Body: 3 Ply. Maple, Poplar, Maple
- Aniline Dye Neck Filler
- Nylon Nut
- All lightweight materials to include the historic shaped Centerblock and 1959 Profile Mahogany Neck
- Aged Celluloid Split Parallelograms
- Accurate historic coloured multi ply binding
- Spruce top and back bracing
- Hot Hide Glue Neck Joint
- 550K Audio Taper Close tolerance individually matched-set potentiometers, "Bumble Bee" Capacitors
- Lightweight Stop Bar Tailpiece with period correct long anchors and studs
- No-wire ABR-1 Bridge
- MHS Humbuckers Alnico III neck, Alnico II bridge
- Tulip Button Klusons
- Mono Varitone Circuit