Epiphone Sheraton II Pro in Ebony
The Epiphone Sheraton has been around since 1959 and with its long history has evolved over the years in to this the Sheraton II Pro. This guitar updates the previous Sheraton II with some brand new hardware that lets you take full advantage of its vintage roots. If you are in the market for a thinline semi hollow style guitar this guitar is incredibly hard to beat for the money.
Vintage Inspired Design
Obviously by looking at this guitar you can see the guitars that influenced it over the years. Once described blues legend John Lee Hooker as "an out-did 335" this guitar has a sound that is great for not only the blues and jazz guys but even the heavier side of rock as well. Small enough to be comfortable for most players yet large enough to great a sweet resonant tone.
The Epiphone Sheraton II Pro has been made to be as close as possible to original spec while still staying at a great low price. Made with an all maple body body and a 5 piece maple/walnut neck you have great stability and resonance so you know this will work night after night. Finished off with a rosewood fingerboard this guitar has a premium sound and feel you would not believe.
Designed after a hot version of the old 50's PAF humbuckers the ProBuckers can suit pretty much any playing style under the sun. No matter if you need smooth jazz cleans or crushing rock overdrives this has you covered. Add in the fact that you can tap the pickups at any time for single coil like tones and you are ready for any gig.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Top Material: Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: 5-pc Hard Maple / Walnut Laminated
- Neck Shape: 1960s SlimTaper, C-Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set-Neck
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "Block & Triangle" Inlays, Mother of Pearl and Abalone
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Binding: Top: 5-Ply (Ivory/Black), Back: 1-Ply (Ivory/Black), Neck: 5-Ply (Ivory/Black), Headstock: 5-Ply (Ivory/Black), "F" Holes: 1-Ply (Ivory/Black)
- Headstock: Vintage "Large Clipped Ear" with Mother of Pearl "Vine" Inlay
- Nut: Graphtech NuBone XL
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover Rotomatic, 18:1 Ratio
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3
- Controls: Bridge Volume with Coil-Tapping, Neck Volume with Coil-Tapping, Bridge Tone, Neck Tone, 3-Way Pickup Selector (toggle), Ivory Toggle Cap
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Stop Bar
- Pickguard: Bound "Tortoise" Pickguard with Metal "E"
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Ply (Black/White), Vintage "E" in White
- Knobs: Top Hats with Metal Inserts (Volume/Tone)
- Strings: D'Addario 10-46 Guage
- Typical Weight: 8.7 lbs
- Options: Hard Case
4 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 20 August 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.