Epiphone Limited Edition Dot Studio Electric Guitar in Cherry
The Epiphone DOT STUDIO 6-String Archtop Electric Guitar, Vintage Alnico Pickups, Laminated Maple Body and Top, Cherry Finish. This is a great Archtop that delivers everythign from warm clean jazz to biting blues and rock tones.
The Epiphone Dot Studio electric guitar builds on Epiphone's great tradition of affordable archtops. Less styling and controls keep the costs down on this model. It looks great, sounds amazing and is built to take all the rigours of gigging.
This guitar features a laminated maple top, back and sides and a bound, set maple neck with rosewood fingerboard. The neck profile is comfortable while the bound body and top, plus black hardware make this guitar a comfort to play and watch. Dual Vintage Alnico pickups deliver flexible classic tones with one tone and volume control.
- Incredibly affordable Archtop that delivers warm clean jazz to biting blues and rock tones.
- Laminated maple top, back and sides
- Mahogany set neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Body and neck binding
- Black hardware
- No inlays
- 24.75 inch scale length
- 1.68 inch nut width
- Stopbar tailpiece
- Dual Vintage Alnico pickups
- One tone and volume control
3 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 17 December 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
2 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery