The limited edition Epiphone Emperor Swingster Royale is a stunning "regal" version of the classic Epiphone guitar. The Emperor Swingster Royale features a beautiful pearl white fine metallic finish with gold hardware and gold sparkle binding around the guitar body. The royal wedding won't be the only royale event stealing the show this year!
We are expecting just a few of each of the Epiphone Royale Guitars so if you want one, we strongly suggest you order today!
Here's what Epiphone say about the Emperor Swingster Royale
The Emperor Swingster Royale is a dazzling version of our go-to rockabilly, jazz and rock hollowbody classic. It features gold Epiphone SwingBucker™ pickups with classic Alnico-V magnets, gold Grover® machine heads, gold LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge, gold strap button, and best of all, a gold licensed B30 Bigsby® with original style "wire" handle as preferred by "Certified Guitar Player" and legend Chet Atkins.
World famous for making some of the best and most innovative hollow-body guitars, Epiphone conjures up some of its past with the NEW Emperor Swingster Royale. Starting with the same body and neck as used on their Emperor-II guitar and made famous by the jazz master himself, Joe Pass, Epiphone swings into action and turns it into a serious twangin', rock-a-billy slingin', country flingin' machine!
And Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson 24/7/365 Customer Service. If you're ready for a professional guitar with unique features and a killer price tag, swing into a new Emperor Swingster Royale today. Can you dig it? Oh yeah!
- Body: maple with maple outer veneer
- Top: Select Spruce
- Neck: Hard maple
- Scale: 24.75”
- Headstock: Epiphone ‘Clipped Ear’
- Neck Profile: 14”
- Fretboard rosewood with pearloid rectangular blocks
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.68”
- Neck Pickup: Swingbucker™ with Alnico V magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Swingbucker™ Plus with Alnico V magnets
- Controls: Two push/pull Tone controls allow you to change each pickup's output individually from parallel to series wiring
- Bridge: “Pinned” Tuno-O-Matic Bridge with rosewood base and gold saddles
- Tailpiece Bigsby® B30
- Hardware: Gold
- Tuners: Gold Grover® 14:1 ratio
- Binding: Gold Sparkle on neck and body
- Color: Pearl White