Epiphone Emperor Swingster in Translucent Sunrise Orange
Epiphone Emperor Swingster in Sunrise Orange
Epiphone's new Emperor Swingster guitars sport a stylish hollowbody look with licensed Bigsby tailpieces. The Swingsters feature high-quality Grover tuners, Roller Tone-o-matic bridges, and new "Swingster" pickups with push/pull series/parallel switching. Other appointments, including premium fingerboard inlays and a detailed headstock inlay, give the new Emperor Swingsters a historic vibe.
Here's what Epiphone Emperor Swingster in Translucent Sunrise Orange
The Emperor Swingster is our dazzling go-to rockabilly, jazz and rock hollowbody classic. It features Epiphone SwingBucker pickups with classic Alnico-V magnets, Grover® machine heads, a LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge, and best of all, a licensed B30 Bigsby® with original style "wire" handle as preferred by "Certified Guitar Player" and legend Chet Atkins.
World famous for making some of the best and most innovative hollow-body guitars, Epiphone conjures up some of its past with the Emperor Swingster. Starting with the same body and neck as used on their Emperor-II guitar and made famous by the jazz master himself, Joe Pass, Epiphone swings into action and turns it into a serious twangin', rock-a-billy slingin', country flingin' machine!
And Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson 24/7/365 Customer Service. If you're ready for a professional guitar with unique features and a killer price tag, swing into a new Emperor Swingster today.
- Body: maples with maple Outer Veneer
- Top: Select Spruce
- Neck: Hard maple
- Scale: 24.75”
- Headstock: Epiphone ‘Clipped Ear’
- Neck Profile: 14”
- Fretboard rosewood with pearloid rectangular blocks
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.68”
- Neck Pickup: Swingbucker™ with Alnico V magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Swingbucker™ Plus with Alnico V magnets
- Controls: Two push/pull Tone controls allow you to change each pickup's output individually from parallel to series wiring
- Bridge: “Pinned” Tun-O-Matic Bridge with rosewood base and gold saddles
- Tailpiece Bigsby® B30
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Grover® 14:1 ratio
- Color: Sunrise Orange (OR), Translucent Black (TB), Wine Red (WR)
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Unknown This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Next Delivery Due: Unknown
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.