The Epiphone SG G-400 Pro is a Gibson authorised tribute to the classic '60s guitar that shook up the music scene! But while the Epiphone SG G-400 stay true to its roots, it also boasts some awesome features all of its own like Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers that can be coil tapped for single-coil sounds!
Vintage looks at an affordable price and a whole variety of sounds thrown in? You can't do much better than an Epiphone SG G-400 Pro!
Here's what Epiphone says about the SG G400 Pro:
Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PRO pickups and push/pull coil-tapping. The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. Now, the G-400 PRO gives you the sound of a true SG without the vintage price tag and with the added tonal variety that you've come to expect from Epiphone.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro with pearloid Trapezoid inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ ; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ ; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: None
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson™ Vintage Classics; 18:1 ratio