Epiphone Les Paul Player Pack in Black
The Epiphone Les Paul Player pack is the perfect starting point for a beginner guitarist, young or old alike.
The Epiphone Les Paul Special is a guitar specifically made for those looking to get started. Not only does it look great but it is also feels smooth and easy to play so you can play it day after day with no issues. If you have a guitar that is uncomfortable to play you won't want to keep on playing it, you need something easy to wrap your hands around so you want to go and practice day after day.
Fitted with two Epiphone humbucking pickups this guitar is perfect if you want to start learning blues, rock or metal riffs from day one. They work really well with distortion so you can rock from the moment you open the box. Because they are humbucking pickups you get no extra noise it makes them perfect when you want to turn up the amp and still have a clean sound.
With this pack you also get the Epiphone Electar 10 amplifier and guitar lead. As the name suggests this amplifies the sound of your guitar and lets you access a range of clean and overdriven sounds so you can practice a wide range of different styles. The simple 3 knob control set up allows you to easily set up some sweet sounds at home without needing to learn how to use a larger more complicated amplifier setup. You can also plug in your MP3 player of choice in to the AUX input on the front so practicing along to your favorite tracks is easy. And don't worry about late night noise, you can plug in your headphones at any time to practice silently.
This pack really does have everything you need to get started. With the amplifier, guitar, strap, plectrums, cable, tuner, gigbag and free online lessons this is an amazing value pack to get you going on your guitar playing journey. The free online lessons are available as a download so you will need a computer with an internet connection in order to access them.
In The Box
- Les Paul Special LE w/strap, medium picks, and gigbag
- Electar Amp with guitar cable
- Clip-on Headstock Chromatic Tuner
- Free on-line lessons from eMedia
Les Paul Special LE
- Body: solid wood
- Neck: hard maple, bolt-on
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut width: 1.68
- Fingerboard: rosewood with dot inlays
- Neck Pickup: 650R humbucker, open coils
- Bridge Pickup: 700T humbucker; open-coils
- Controls: -Master Volume -Master Tone -Three position toggle switch
- Output jack: 1/4"
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: StopBar
- Hardware: chrome
- Machine Heads: precision 14: 1 ratio machine heads
- Color: Ebony (EB), Vintage Sunburst (VS)
- Strings: D'Addario 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
- Typical Weight (+/- 5%): 7.9 lbs
Epiphone Electar-10 Amplifier
- Watts: 10
- Speaker: 6"
- Cabinet: open back
- Controls: -master volume -overdrive/clean button -treble -bass
- Aux in Headphone out
- On/off Rocker switch
Next Delivery Due: Unknown
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Unknown
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery