Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
Learning the guitar can be intimidating, especially when you start looking at the sea of guitar gear that you can buy online. To cut through the confusion we've put together this bundle featuring a guitar, amp, cable, tuner and some medium picks. Spend less time browsing and more time playing!
EastCoast GS10 Electric Guitar in Cherry
The EastCoast GS10 is is the perfect starter instrument for the budding rock musician. Built from the ground up to be a high-octane axe, this legendary-shaped guitar is perfect for soaring solo playing and huge distorted riffs.
The GS10 has two humbucker pickups - the parts of the guitar that take the sound of the strings and directs it into an amp. These produce a gritty, warm tone suited to playing both rhythm and lead guitar.
The four dials on the right hand side of the body let you change the tone and volume. You can experiment away with the sound and never get bored of picking it up to play.
You can get right up the neck for screaming high notes thanks to 22 frets. These are the thin metal bars across the fingerboard. The more you have, the more notes you can play. That's why the GL20 is brilliant for either soulful solos or chugging low notes.
ACDC's Angus Young has used a double-cutaway guitar like the GS10 all his career and is one of the most famous gigging guitarists on the planet. This axe is perfectly suited to similar high-octane live shows because of how easy it is to play and how light it is when standing up. The classic shape has gone down in the rock 'n roll history books as one of the most iconic styles in music.
- Padded Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, padding, adjustable straps and a pocket for your accessories.
- Practice Amp - a compact amplifier with gain and tone controls. All the sounds you need to get started!
- Tuner - one of the most important tools in your arsenal. Tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner featuring a bright display.
- Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.