The G&L Fullerton Deluxe Doheny is like the ultimate American-made JM style guitar. It's got the retro look that you'd expect but with some serious upgrades under the hood that make this guitar super reliable in terms of tuning stability and intonation.
Made for playability
The Deluxe Doheny has got the Leo Fender-designed Dual-Fulcrum Tremolo which allows bending up or down with fantastic stability. It has the G&L Modern Classic radius of 9.5" giving the guitar a natural feel in your hand and bending and playing on the upper strings is easier than a vintage radius.
The jumbo frets feel great when bending the strings and the 25.5" scale length will feel familiar for this type of guitar.
The Humbuckers are both versatile and will kick out some serious tones when cranked but have also got the PTB system which allows you to roll off the Bass output of your pickups. This is great with vintage fuzz pedals which work better with a clear mid-range signal. Or if you just want to clean up your tone using the guitar rather than turning off your drive pedals or changing amp channel.
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25 1/2"
- Body wood: Alder
- Neck wood: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple fingerboard
- Neck profile: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius and 1 11/16" nut-width
- Nut: 100% natural bone
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek dressed
- Tuning keys: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum vibrato with forged brass saddles
- Pickups: G&L AS4255 in neck position; AW4368C in bridge position
- Controls: 3-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB system), push/pull coil tap for both pickups
- Case: Deluxe Gig Bag