As sharp as a tux. The solid body masterpiece SG Custom returns, re-imagined. Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson collection applies iconic features and advanced construction techniques to incredibly accessible instruments.
Truly accurate to vintage design, the Custom consists of a classic mahogany body and neck combination in sleek gloss finish. Any guitarist’s dream.
The Gibson original Slim Taper neck is styled after the late ‘50s performance update and known for its flatter pattern. Paired with the 12” ebony fingerboard and medium jumbo frets, the Custom feels like a delight to play. Hardware specs include all-gold LockTone ABR bridge and Graph Tech nut.
Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers are inspired by legendary PAF pickups, characterised by their low output and sweet sustain. Covered pickup styles tend to sound smoother while retaining direct attack. They suit anything from classy cleans to hard rock and everything in between.
- Body Shape: SG Custom
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: Neck (White), Headstock (Split Diamond)
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Joint: Glued-In
- Finish: Gold
- Tuner Plating: Gold
- Bridge: LockTone ABR Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Ivory Plastic Button
- Pickguard: Black
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Insert Knob
- Pickup Covers: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS Electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Epiphone Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"