When you want a really powerful guitar tone the Jackson B8MG has your back, an 8 string guitar tuned to Baritone tuning gives you a frankly incredible range and a deep, characterful tone. Made in the USA this really is a fantastic guitar.
The eight-string B8MG features a beveled alder body, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius ebony fingerboard (12"-16") with 24 jumbo frets and side-dot position markers, 27" scale length, direct-mount EMG® 808 pickups, Jackson direct-mount HT-8 hard-tail string-through bridge, Jackson-branded Gotoh® tuners and Dunlop® locking strap pins.
Catching all the tones of an 8 string without anything sounding too muddy at the low end or tinny at the highs is tricky. Fortunatly this Jackson has a pair of EMG pickups specially designed to handle the complexity of tone an 8 string gives you.
Jackson USA Select guitars feature ultra-stable quartersawn maple necks and the finest ebony fingerboards with mother-of-pearl and real abalone inlays. The neck is finished with hand rubbed oil for a smooth and comfortable feel.
- Model Name: USA Select B8MG, Ebony Fingerboard, Bolt-On, EMG® Pickups, with Case
- Model Number: 2808080856
- Series: USA Select
- Color: Walnut Stain
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Matte Polyester
- Body Shape: Baritone
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Scale Length: 27" (686 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 2.165" (55 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® AT (4-Over/4-Under)
- Bridge Pickup: EMG® 808 Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: EMG® 808 Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Jackson® HT8 8-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast