Here's what ESP say about the E-II M-II 7 NT:
Formerly called “ESP Standard”, all ESP E-II instruments are created at our ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses.
The ESP E-II M-II-7 NT Hipshot is a 7-string guitar that’s a masterpiece of sight and sound with its spalted maple top over a mahogany body in a Dark Brown Natural Burst finish and amazing masked binding. Its three-piece maple neck is set-thru for smooth access to the highest frets. This guitar offers all of the upscale components you want, like a bone nut, Schaller straplock, Gotoh tuners, and a Hipshot bridge with string-thru-body design.
This guitar’s sound is driven by a pair of Bare Knuckle Warpig 7ST high-output pickups mounted directly to the guitar’s body for amazing tone flexibility with smooth high end and monstrous low and midrange response.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- BODY: Mahogany
- TOP: Spalted Maple
- FINISH: DARK BROWN NATURAL BURST
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- SCALE: 25.5"
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 305mm
- NUT WIDTH: 48mm
- NUT TYPE: Bone
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Schaller Straplock
- TUNERS: Gotoh Locking
- BRIDGE: Hipshot w/ String Thru
- NECK PU: Bare Knuckle Warpig 7ST BBC (Alnico V)
- BRIDGE PU: Bare Knuckle Warpig 7ST BBC (Alnico V)
- ELECTRONICS: Passive
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Vol/Toggle Switch
- STRINGS: Elixir Nanoweb Super Light (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.056)
- CASE: MH GUITAR FORM FIT CASE