Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas 7 String in Okoume
This singlecut T shaped guitar from Charvel really is a shredder’s dream. This is the only seven-string in the current line up, and it a beautiful thing to behold.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, High-output Seymour Duncan Pickups mean you can crank out the high-octane riffs with plenty of gravitas.
The volume control also hides a push/pull coil split making this a highly versatile machine to add to your setup. This one guitar will cover your whole set, from clean rhythm to chunky riffs and blistering solos.
The maple neck looks sweet contrasted against the Okoume body and black hardware. You’ll also find an easy-access truss-rod adjustment wheel so you can keep you axe setup just the way you like it, or change your action whenever you like.
With 24 frets you’ll never run out of room on your epic face melting solos.
Here’s what Charvel say about the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 Okoume
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements. Tweaked and refined for modern players looking for an even wider sonic palette, the San Dimas Style 2-7 HH HT M Okoume marks the only seven-string axe in the current lineup and it comes loaded with premium features.
This model features an okoume body coupled with a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for delightful and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 24 jumbo frets, offset dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance, articulate tone and volcanic sound, it is equipped with a highoutput Seymour Duncan® Nazgûl humbucking bridge pickup and a Seymour Duncan Sentient humbucking neck pickup, controlled with a three-way blade. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Also equipped with a Charvel® HT7 string-through-body hardtail bridge, providing endless sustain with laser intonation. Available in Natural Okoume with black hardware.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Okoume
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck: Two-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset dots
- Nut (Material/Width) :Black Plastic, 1.75” (44.5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Charvel® HT7 7-String with Strings-Through-Body
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® Nazgûl (Bridge) Seymour Duncan® Sentient (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both Inner Coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (Split Engaged) Position 1: Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2: Both Outer Coils, Position 3: Neck Outer Coil
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled, Flat Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS .009”-.054”
- Case/Gig Bag :Optional Charvel SKB Hardshell Case 009-0915-000