Here's what ESP say about the E-II M-II 7B Baritone Evertune:
An absolute monster of a guitar, the E-II M-II 7B Baritone EverTune is designed for guitar players who accept no limitations. Formerly called “ESP Standard”, all ESP E-II instruments are created at our ESP factory in Tokyo, Japan, and are designed for professional players who accept no compromises in tone, feel, or reliability for their guitars and basses.
With the E-II M-II 7B Baritone EverTune, they get a 7-string guitar at 27” baritone scale for incredible extended range without sacrificing ideal string tension. This guitar also features the innovative EverTune constant tension bridge system, allowing it to stay in tune and in perfect intonation at all points of the next under nearly any circumstances.
The E-II M-II 7B EverTune offers neck-thru-body construction, using an alder body with three-piece maple neck that features 24 extra-jumbo frets, offset block inlays, and satin finish on the back for supremely smooth playability. It also includes top-quality components, such as a bone nut, Dunlop locking strap buttons, Gotoh locking tuners, and a set of Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker pickups… alnico in the neck, ceramic in the bridge, with a push-pull control to activate their multiple voicings.
Available in Granite Sparkle and Pearl White finishes. Includes an ESP hardshell form-fitting case.
- CONSTRUCTION: Neck-Thru
- BODY: Alder
- FINISH: Pearl White
- NECK: 3Pc Maple
- SCALE: 27" Baritone
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 305mm
- NUT WIDTH: 48mm
- NUT TYPE: Bone
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24 XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Dunlop Locking
- TUNERS: Gotoh Locking
- BRIDGE: Evertune (F model)
- NECK PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Alnico Black Nickel *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- BRIDGE PU: Fishman Fluence Modern Humbucker Ceramic Black Nickel *(Pull Tone for Voice 2)
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Volume/Tone(Push/Pull)/3-way Switch
- STRINGS: Elixir Nanoweb Super Light (.009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.056)
- CASE: MH XL GUITAR FORM FIT CASE