Here's what YouTube guitar teacher JustinGuitar says about EastCoast Guitars
"Having played a lot of budget instruments in recent months, I can confidently say that the EastCoast guitars are by far the best bang for buck I've tried. They all had a "low action" (which means the strings are easier to press down) which is perfect for beginners and means less finger pain and a lot more fun!"
Learning the guitar can be intimidating, especially when you start looking at the sea of guitar gear that you can buy online. To cut through the confusion we've put together this bundle featuring an EastCoast GL20 electric guitar and a 30-watt amplifier that's loud enough for rehearsals and small gigs but can still be used for home practice. Also included is a cable, gig bag, tuner and some medium picks. Spend less time browsing and more time playing!
- Padded Gig Bag - water-repellent nylon exterior, padding, adjustable straps and a pocket for your accessories.
- Practice Amp - a compact amplifier with gain and tone controls. All the sounds you need to get started!
- Tuner - one of the most important tools in your arsenal. Tune on the go with this handy clip-on tuner featuring a bright display.
- Guitar Lead - rugged design with extra-tough metal jack connectors, perfect for practice and performance.
- Pack of Picks - you can never have too many plectrums! These picks are perfect for any style and great for beginners.
The EastCoast GL20 Electric Guitar
The GL20 is a classy addition to the EastCoast line-up; iconic design combined with brilliant affordability. Two humbucking pickups deliver a full-bodied sound that's great for rock, indie, blues and everything in between. Its solid-body design gives it a warm, resonant tone, and you can tweak the sound to your taste using the built-in controls.
While having a great sound is crucial, looks and feel are arguably just as important. Luckily, EastCoast have designed the GL20 to be comfortable to play. Ergonomic curves and a cutaway ensure that it feels great sitting, standing or rocking out. This makes it a great electric guitar for beginners, as it's easy to get to grips with. Plus the timeless shape and colourful finish look the part - they're onto a winner!
- Neck: Okoume
- Body: Okoume & Flamed Maple Top
- Fingerboard: Purpleheart
- Construction: Set-in
- Pickups: Humbuckers
- Hardware: Chrome