Victory V140 Super Duchess 100w Head
Made in England with 100w of pure unbridled clean Victory tone
2 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 30th Jun 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1699 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The Victory Super Duchess is a 100w version of their incredibly popular Duchess lunchbox head. It's got tons of headroom for players looking for the ultimate clean sound - think big fat bass response and glassy top-end response. It's perfect for the plug n play approach if you prefer cranking the amp and controlling your sound from your guitar or using it as a pedal platform.
The amp has also been designed to fit perfectly onto the famous Victory 1x12 and 2x12 vertical cabinets.
The Super Duchess is a single channel amp however it has 2 different voicings so that you can match the amps tone with the guitar you're using.
Voice 1 has an American style EQ response with a slightly scooped mid and bolder top-end and bottom-end. This is a great match for a guitar that might have a strong mid-range - like most humbuckers.
Voice 2 has more of a mid-range kick and will get your single coils to really fatten up in the mix. It will also provide single coil.
If you need to adjust the overall headroom of your amp for studio use or want to bring the overall volume down a bit for smaller gigs you can switch power down from 100w to 30w.
Valve driven spring reverb & tremolo
As you'd expect with any boutique clean amp, the spring reverb is valve driven. Victory have also included a tone control for you to adjust the verb from bright and springy to dark and spongy.
The Tremolo circuit is also valve driven to give you access to those old-school American style surf tones or moody ambience.
Here's what Victory say about the V140 Super Duchess 100w Head
- Single Channel…and yet plenty of scope in drive. Bold, high-headroom cleans to touch-responsive classic overdrive. Hit it with pedals, or crank it and control from the guitar. Or both!
- Voice I & Voice II - Voice 1 is closer to a mid-’60s-type American EQ response. Voice II is subtly stronger in the mids for more punch and drive. You may prefer either with different guitars.
- Mid-kick switch - Works with the middle EQ pot for two additional levels of stronger, more focussed upper mids, either clean or driven. 1 is a subtle kick, 2 is more strident and projecting.
- Valve-driven spring reverb, footswitchable - A long-tank reverb tray offers a huge wash or just a hint. The tone control makes it bright and springy, or warm and dark as you prefer.
- Valve-driven tremolo and fotswitchable - Perfect for subtle moody ambience or staccato rhythmic phrases. Wonderfully evocative with plenty of ’verb added!
- High & Low power - 100 watts high / 30 watts low.
- Hard bypassable series effects loop - Sits between pre and power stages. Completely out of the circuit when bypassed with a rear panel switch.
- External bias test points & adjustment - No need to fiddle inside the amp when you change output valves.
- TRS connection for reverb and tremolo - Dual-button switch supplied, or any latching TRS switch / control function will work.
- Valves: 4x 12AX7, 4x 6L6
- Size: 480mm(w) x 295mm(h) x 235mm(d)
- Weight: 12.5kg
- Two button footswitch for reverb and tremolo included
- Slip cover included
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Robert Barnes8th Apr 2022
Mr. Steven King5th Apr 2019
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable