Blackstar HT5R Half StackGreat price on this half stack. Comes with 1x HT5RH & 1x12 Cab
The new HT5R range from Blackstar improves on one of our best selling amps ever - the HT5. Now we're selling this half stack bundle at a special one-off price! This deal is only on at this price while stocks last, so don't miss out. Get your HT5 Half Stack now!
HT5RH 5w Tube Head
The popular small tube head, the Blackstar HT-5H, gets an update to the Blackstar HT-5RH. This amazing Blackstar head now has reverb, a clean channel tone control, state of the art speaker emulated output and an MP3 / Line in socket for jamming.
Complete with a channel-switching footswitch the HT-5RH is the small tube amp that sounds huge. A few years ago tube amps weren't available on this kind of budget. Now, with the HT-5RH, they excel themselves with features and sweet tube sound to die for whether you need a shimmering clean or fat, searing drives.Here's what Blackstar say about the Blackstar HT-5RH When the original HT-5 was launched it quickly became one of the most successful studio and practice amps ever designed. Packing all the great tone and ionnovative features of the award winning HT valve pedals into a two channel, foot switchable valve amp format with a unique push-pull power amp design it was an instant classic. Due to popular demand this groundbreaking amp was re-launched and improved with a whole host of new features:
- Digital stereo reverb as found on the HT Venue Series and HT-1 adding a rich depth to any playing style.
- Dedicated Tone control on the Clean Channel providing even greater tonal flexibility over the HT-5R's shimmering cleans.
- State-of-the-art enhanced speaker emulated ouput for perfectly capturing valve tone to tape or disk
- Stereo MP3/Line Input perfect for practice
- The speaker emulated output can now be used at the same time as the internal speaker/extension cab, providing headphone free monitoring or the choice to blend a mic'd speaker and emulated signal together for unrivaled usability when recording at home or in the studio.
- Innovative 5 Watt valve head
- 1x ECC83 and 1x12BH7
- Unique push pull power amp design
- Award winning HT Pedal preamp
- Two footswitchable channels
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-applied-for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Digital Stereo Reverb
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Stereo MP3/Line Input
The half stack is supplied with a new design 1x12 Speaker Cabinet loaded with a custom Blackstar designed "Blackbird" speaker.
Don't forget to buy the speaker cable to attach the head to the cab!! Click here for the one we recommend.