Blackstar HT-5RS 5w Tube Mini Stack
The Blackstar HT-5S mini stack gets an update to the Blackstar HT-5RS. This amazing mini stack now has reverb, a clean channel tone control, a new 12" inch speakers instead of 10" in the cabs, state of the art speaker emaulated output and an MP3 / Line in socket for jamming.
Complete with a channel-switching footswitch the HT-5RS is the small tube amp that sounds huge. A few years ago tube amps weren't available on this kind of budget. Now, with the HT-5RS, they excel themselves with features and sweet tube sound to die for whether you need a shimmering clean or fat, searing drives.Here's what Blackstar say about the Blackstar HT-5R
When the original HT-5 was launched it quickly became one of the most successful studio and practice amps ever designed. Packing all the great tone and innovative features of the award winning HT valve pedals into a two channel, foot switchable valve amp format with a unique push-pull power amp design it was an instant classic.Due to popular demand this groundbreaking amp has been re-launched and improved with a whole host of new features:
- Digital stereo reverb as found on the HT Venue Series and HT-1 adding a rich depth to any playing style.
- Dedicated Tone control on the Clean Channel providing even greater tonal flexibility over the HT-5R's shimmering cleans.
- 12" Blackbird 50 Watt speakers, custom designed by Blackstar
- State-of-the-art enhanced speaker emulated ouput for perfectly capturing valve tone to tape or disk
- Stereo MP3/Line Input perfect for practice
- The speaker emulated output can now be used at the same time as the internal speaker/extension cab, providing headphone free monitoring or the choice to blend a mic'd speaker and emulated signal together for unrivaled usability when recording at home or in the studio.
- Innovative 5 Watt valve head
- 1x ECC83 and 1x12BH7
- Unique push pull power amp design
- Award winning HT Pedal preamp
- Two footswitchable channels
- Two 1x12" speaker cabinets loaded with custom designed Blackbird 50s
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-applied-for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Digital Stereo Reverb
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
- Stereo MP3/Line Input
Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 10 July 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Tuesday, 10 July 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.