Blackstar HT 40 1x12 Combo Club 40
The ""HT Venue"" Series of amps is the latest great design in Blackstar's line of amps. These medium-priced, medium-powered amps deliver performance that is every bit as pro as their premium Series One line. If you need a little more power than the award-winning HT5, or you're too worried to take your beloved Artisan on the road, the HT Venue series is for you! The perfect solution for the working musician.
As you probably know, Blackstar are famous for being able to create highly versatile, tube amps at incredible prices. Most amps in this price range do one thing well, but the HT Venue amps deliver lush cleans, and great British & American drives effortlessly. Just check out the range of tones the Venue series can achieve in the video demo of the Club 40 below.
The 40 watt 1x12 is a good compromise between portability and power. It won't break your back taking it to and from gigs; it's quiet enough not to deafen everyone at the pub gig but has enough power to be taken seriously on a big stage too.
- ""These are amps that should thrive in the unforgiving world of club gigging and will easily handle being chucked in a car boot night after night without losing their good looks""
- ""The Club 40's clean channel voice switches preamp gain, voicing and power amp damping to give Class A performance in 'boutique' mode, with shimmering cleans""
- ""The Club 40 packs an enormous amount of tone into an unassuming layout that makes it a real pleasure to use.""
Nick Guppy Guitarist Magazine
Here's what Blackstar say about the HT Club 40 Combo
Whether you're looking for that classic British 'woody' tone or a tighter, more aggressive American sound, Blackstar's HT Venue Series delivers it all - and more. These tube equipped amps are packed with innovations and tone and versatile enough to deliver pure boutique cleans and ripping overdrives in one portable package - making them perfect for the working musician. Thanks to our unique Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) you can dial in the all tone you want, from British to American and anything in between.
This 40W, two channel, 1x12"" combo loves it up close and personal. It has all the versatility you need thanks to our stunning ISF feature which allows you to play cleanly with a pure boutique tone... or turn the dial and it’s a monster. Features include a Voice switch for each channel, digital reverb with bright/dark switch, effects loop, and 2-way footswitch. Portable, flexible and perfect for any musician in any venue.
- 40 Watt valve combo
- 2xECC83, 2xEL34
- Two footswitchable channels
- 12"" Celestion speaker
- Enhanced tone controls
- Unique Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Clean Voice switch
- Overdrive Voice switch
- Master volume
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output
- Effects loop
- 2-way footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling