In celebration of Blackstars 10th Anniversary they've released a commemorative version of their incredible Artist amp in a 10w version.
Series One 10 AE driven by the mighty KT-88. Inspired by the now legendary S1-200 this product benefits from the extra headroom of the KT-88, resulting in dynamic modern cleans and tight high-gain overdrive. In addition the patented ISF control gives access to more distortion flexibility than any other single-ended valve amplifier on the market.
You'd easily be able to use this amp at home or in the studio for those classic tube sounds at lower volumes and the on-board digital reverb gives you lush, spring verb sounds.
- Clean and Boost or Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
- Specially voiced Reverb, speaker emulated output and effects loop
- A super cool retro styling
- A Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker
- Input Socket
Rear Panel Features:
- Emulated Output (mono, taken after the power amp)
- Series effects loop
- Effects Level switch
- Footswitch (supplied 1-button to activate Boost / Overdrive feature, or use an optional 2-button for Boost / Overdrive and Reverb)
- Mains In
- 3 speaker outputs – 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm and 2x16 Ohm