Blackstar 10th Anniversary Edition Artist 10 AE Valve Combo
In celebration of Blackstars 10th Anniversary they've released a commemorative version of their incredible Artist amp in a 10w version.
The Artist 10 AE deploys a 6L6 output valve to give this amp a characteristically bright clean sound and a hot lead tone. The lead sounds are enhanced by a built-in overdrive circuit inspired by the Blackstar HT-Drive pedal which will take you from dynamic crunch to singing, smooth legato.
You'd easily be able to use this amp at home or in the studio for those classic tube sounds at lower volumes and the on-board digital reverb gives you lush, spring verb sounds.
- Clean and Boost or Overdrive settings, which are footswitchable
- Specially voiced Reverb, speaker emulated output and effects loop
- A super cool retro styling
- A Celestion 70/80 loudspeaker
- Input Socket
Rear Panel Features:
- Emulated Output (mono, taken after the power amp)
- Series effects loop
- Effects Level switch
- Footswitch (supplied 1-button to activate Boost / Overdrive feature, or use an optional 2-button for Boost / Overdrive and Reverb)
- Mains In
- 3 speaker outputs – 1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm and 2x16 Ohm