Hook Amps' Little Lenny II combo is a pure tone machine with practical, compact proportions. Offering warm, American-voiced valve tones via its 6L6 power section, the Little Lenny II also boasts a luscious tube-driven reverb that allows you to enhance your guitar sounds with vibrant, vintage-inspired ambience.
A 3-band EQ with an additional bright switch lets you dial-in a great tone from the get-go, while the Little Lenny II's simple 1-channel design makes it a fantastic amplifier for pedal enthusiasts who love to have a solid base sound that they can freely embellish with their own overdrive, modulation and time-based effects.
- 6L6 power section and 12AX7 preamp tubes for that American-voiced, genuine valve amp feel and response.
- Built-in, tube-driven reverb lets you add lush ambience to your sounds.
- 3-band EQ and bright switch enables precise tone-shaping.
- Warehouse (WGS) 12" Green Beret speaker promises crunchy cone breakup, growling bass, aggressive mid-range and stellar headroom.
- Top-quality, hand-picked components.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Handbuilt in the Netherlands.
- Power: 30 Watts
- Channels: 1
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Master, Reverb
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7 (Preamp), 1 x 12AT7 (Reverb), 1 x (12AX7) Phase Inverter
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Speaker: Warehouse (WGS) 12" Green Beret