Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb combo amp
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1549 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb
The Fender 65 DELUXE REVERB Valve Electric Guitar Amplifier Combo,22 Watts, 1X12" Jensen Speaker, Black. Classic looks and sounds from this legendary Vintage Reissue combo, loved by guitarists for its snappy guitar tones.
The Fender 65 Deluxe Reverb is for rock, country or blues players who want a moderately powered amp they can crank up on the gig or in the studio. The fat, snappy guitar tones heard on many of our favourite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe amp. Features include a pair of 6V6 Groove Tube output tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes, two 12AT7 tubes, one 12 inch 8-ohm Jensen C-12K speaker, dual channels (normal and vibrato), tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato, two-button footswitch for reverb and vibrato on-off, black textured vinyl covering and silver grille cloth.
- Classic looks and sounds from this legendary Vintage Reissue combo, loved by guitarists for its snappy guitar tones
- Output: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- 8 ohms operation
- Speakers: 1-12 inch Jensen C-12K, 8 ohm Speaker with Ceramic Magnet, p/n 0057146000
- Channels: Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Features: Tube Driven Spring Reverb, Tube Vibrato, 2-Button footswitch, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Covering: Black Textured Vinyl with Silver Grille Cloth
- Weight: 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- Dimensions: Height: 17.5 inches (44.45 cm), Width: 24.5 inches (62.23 cm), Depth: 9.5 inches (24.13 cm)
- Tube Complement: 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 2 X 6V6, 1 X 5AR4 RectifierTube
- Cover: Uses cover p/n 0047483000, (Not Included)
- Fender 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off, p/n 0994058000, included with this product
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Mark Creed24th Dec 2020
Mr Jeffrey Foster4th Nov 2020
Robin Smith10th Sep 2020
Mr Torben Mahler Petersen19th Aug 2020
Trusted Customer29th Jul 2020
Mr P Bridger6th Nov 2019
Mr Dan O'Donovan9th Aug 2019
Mr Robin Emberson19th Jun 2019
Mr. Alan Robins25th Mar 2019
Mr jonathan Wood10th Dec 2018
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable