The Princeton is an iconic member of Fender's royal amplifier lineup. Able to deliver that unmistakable Fender tonal response with vibrant reverb and smooth tremolo effects, the Princeton is also regarded for its moderate size that provides guitarists with a decently-powered valve amp suitable for practically any stage or studio scenario. And with more guitarists seeking pedal platform amps, the Fender '64 Princeton is a fantastic option!
Hand-Wired, Time-Honoured Design
Hand-wired at Fender's Corona factory in California, the 12-watt ’64 Custom Princeton Reverb offers spellbinding tones that can spruce up the sound of any dull-sounding guitar. Fitted with a pair of 6V6 power tubes, the '64 Princeton projects loose lows with a smooth mid-range and sweet highs; breaking up beautifully at high volumes.
Classic Reverb & Tremolo Effects
This amp offers luscious spring reverb and rich, pulsating tube-biased tremolo effects. Taking you from subtle ambience to engulfing surf-rock levels, the Fender '64 Princeton can stunningly embellish your core guitar tones with its gorgeous built-in effects.
Hearkening back to classic Fender amp design of the '50s and '60s, this amp's lightweight solid pine construction makes for a more resonant and "musical" cabinet. When combined with the Jensen P10R speaker, this amp sings with the same vintage chime and sparkle that made the originals so revered.
- Hand-wired AA764 circuit with tube-driven spring reverb and tremolo
- Fender Vintage Blue tone capacitors
- 10” Jensen® alnico P10R speaker for sparkling clean tones and moderate
- Solid pine cabinet for resonance and lighter weight
- Extra-heavy textured vinyl covering and lightly aged silver grille cloth
- Footswitch and amp cover included
- Voltage: 230V EUR
- Wattage: 12 Watts at 8 ohms
- Channels: One
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 operates at -6dB)
- Effects: Reverb, Tremolo
- Cabinet Material: Solid Pine
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Lightly-Aged Silver
- Amplifier Jewel: Red Jewel
- Front Panel: Black
- Handle: Reinforced Plastic Strap with Nickel-Plated Caps
- Speakers: One - 10" Jensen® P10R Alnico
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 1 x 12AT7, 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Amp Height: 16.4" (41.6 cm)
- Amp Depth: 9.4" (23.88 cm)
- Amp Width: 20" (50.8 cm)
- Amp Weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)