DV Mark Micro 50 Lightweight Compact Head
Here's what DV Mark Say
To this day, no one which tried this super-micro 50W guitar amp can believe the volume and classic sound quality that it is able to give thanks to its innovative design in a such small package.
The DV MICRO 50 features two channels* with very user-friendly and effective controls, on-board reverb, XLR Line Out plus a headphone output and an a handy mini-plug aux in jack for connecting an MP3 player to mix with your sound so you can practice anywhere and anytime you like. *On channel 2 we included a convenient onboard overdrive pedal circuit, with more controls than a simple pedal, with complete EQ, gain and master controls, they work in addition to the clean channel controls.
Its Input Special circuit is the result of several test with the most popular effects, it’s designed to perfectly interface with all the effects most used by guitarists. If ever an amp was made for pedals, this is it!
This amp also features a Dual Voltage Switch 120V/240V to use the amp in countries with different voltages, without having to carry an external converter!
- Power output: 50W @ 8ohm / 60W @ 4ohm
- Preamp: Solid State
- Power Amp: MPT (Mark Proprietary Technology)
- Channels: two (clean / lead)
- Controls (clean ch): Level / EQ: bass-mid-high
- Controls (lead ch): Level / Drive / EQ: bass-high
- Effect: Reverb
- Speaker outputs: 4 ohms minimum load
- Footswitch input for channels switch
- AUX IN
- Headphone OUT
- XLR Line OUT with GND Lift
- Dual Voltage selector 120V/240V
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 7.87" / 20 cm | 2.51" / 6.4 cm | 8.7" / 22.1 cm
- Weight: 4.19 lbs / 1.9 Kg
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 20 March 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 20 March 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery