DV Mark Little Jazz Combo Guitar Amp
DV Mark make some great amps and the new Little Jazz has a warm, clean tone that helps you get the most out of your expressive style. The dynamic response is really strong, you wont loose any of the feeling and subtle personality you play with. This amp uses the same electronics as the Jazz 12 but with a smaller speaker.
This is a 40 watt solid state amp with digital reverb, simple controls and it responds well to pedals. If you rely on a pedal rig for your sound(or just want a simple, clean tone then this is a great choice.
Everything you need
Take a look at the specs below, this amp has a list of features that make it a great little all purpose amplifier for home, studio or live performance. It's got Reverb and EQ, a headphone out for silent practice and an mono Aux in for playing along with backing. This cube is also light, easy to transport and has an external cab out so you can use it at the bigger venues you play.
Strong sound across the range
Some amps sound great for chords but leave your lead playing a little dirty while others are great for lead but make chords sound harsh. This amp can handle both and because the dynamic response is so good you can switch from chords to single note lines without worrying.
Here's what DV Mark have to say about this amp
The DV Little Jazz combo has a warm, musical sound. The amp’s innovative technology gives you faster attack and improved dynamic response. This is one of the most compact and lightweight combo on the market, and it certainly has the most volume and best sound for its size! When you do a lot of gigs, weight and size are an issue. Now you can get great tone in a very compact package, with best portability!
- Preamp Amp: Solid State
- Power Amp: Analog
- Controls: Master | Bass - Mid - High | Rev
- Mono Aux IN (We recommend using a mono cable as a stereo cable can create quite a lot of background noise)
- Headphone OUT
- XLR Line Out
- Speaker ON/OFF
- Output for external cab (minimum load 8 ohm)
- Power: 45WRMS@8ohm / 60WRMS@4ohm
- Speaker size: 1x8” DV Mark Custom
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency responce: 60Hz to 8Kz
- Weight: 6.9 kg / 15.21 lbs
- Size (mm): 268(w) x 268(h) x 262(d)
- Size (inches): 10.55"(w) x 10.55"(h) x 10.31(d)
Next Delivery Due: Monday, 31 December 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Monday, 31 December 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery