Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
Condition: This amp is in good condition
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
The Music Man 212 HD 130 Combo Amp has a solid-state preamp circuit in each channel for a clean, reliable signal chain, with all-tube power. Handcrafted in Italy from one of the worlds leading designers Marco De Virgiliis of DV Mark and Mark Bass fame, the Music Man 212 HD 130 Combo Amp is a faithful recreation of one of the most popular and coveted models from the golden era of amplifier design.
- Power Output: 50W RMS (Low Power) / 100W RMS (High Power)
- Power Tubes: 4x EL34 - 1x ECC83
- Channels: 2
- Volume - Normal/Bright switch (on each channel)
- Reverb - Intensity - Speed - Deep/Normal switch (for both channels)
- EQ Controls: Bass - Middle - Treble (passive)
- Speaker Outputs: 2x 4 ohm (total), 1x 8 ohm, 1x 16 ohm
- Power Requirement: 100V; 120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz
- Fuses: T 3.15A 250V for 100V/120V setting; T 1.6A 250V for 230V/240V setting
- Dimensions: 686,4 x 520 x 279 mm / 27.02" x 20.47" x 10.98"
- Weight: 19.6 kg / 43.21 lbs