Second Hand Items Disclaimer
Second Hand gear is often subject to some wear depending on age and how well it was looked after. Any significant cosmetic damage is shown in the photos so please take the time to look through and make sure you are happy with the condition before buying. Please see below for a description of the condition of this item.Second Hand FAQ
Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Condition: Good Condition - has some small marks
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is second hand and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
For guitarists who don't want complications - the Fender Blues Junior III is perfect. A gigging amplifier that doesn't go overboard and features so you simply get great creamy Fender tones at a good level for rehearsals and most gigs. Add a signature Fender Spring Reverb and you're ready to go!The Blues Junior III has an improved speaker, and adjusted tone circuit for more sparkle.
The world's most popular tube amps just got better! Fender Hot Rod series amplifiers are found on every stage in the world, large and small, and are used by guitarists from all walks of life. Hot Rod amps deliver unmistakable Fender tone and are the perfect platform for musicians to craft their own signature sound. These no-frills amps are affordable, reliable and loud, and they pair extremely well with stomp boxes.
The Blues Junior III is a 15-watt warm-toned, longtime favorite-the perfect grab-and-go tube amp for stage and studio. It is known for the fat mid tones characteristic of EL-84 output tubes, warm 12AX7 preamp tube overdrive, real spring reverb, simple control layout, footswitchable FAT boost and external speaker capability. Additional Blues Junior III upgrades include an easier-to-read black control panel with front-reading text, new badge, vintage Fender "dog bone" handle, vintage-size jewel light, "sparkle" circuit mod, rattle-reducing shock absorbers for the EL84 tubes, highly sensitive Fender Special Design 12" "lightning bolt" speaker by Eminence, and heavy-duty set-screw "chicken head" knobs.
- New Fender Special Design "lightning bolt" speaker is balanced across the entire frequency range and offers rich and complex harmonic response
- New "sparkle" circuit modification for crystalline Fender clean tones
- Rattle-reducing shock absorbers keep the EL84 tubes road-worthy and quiet
- Heavy-duty set-screw "chicken head" knobs are tough and secure
- Classic Fender "dog bone" handle
- Vintage-style Fender jewel light
- New black non-reflective control panel makes onstage adjustments easier
- Wattage: 15 Watts
- Inputs: One
- Extension Speaker Jack: External Speaker Jack
- Channels: One Channel
- Rectifier: Solid State Rectifier
- Controls: Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, "Fat" Switch, Volume
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Front Panel: Black Front Panel
- Grill Cover Cloth: Black Textured Vinyl Covering with Blackface Style Black/Silver Grille Cloth
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Amplifier Length: 9.18" (23.31 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 18" (45.72 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 31 lbs. (14.06 kg)
- Effects: Spring Reverb
- Speaker: 12 inch, 8 ohm 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL84
- Unique Features: Black control panel, New badge, Rattle reducing shock absorbers for EL84 tubes, Fat Switch
- FootSwitch: Uses Optional 1-Button Footswitch, p/n 0994054000
- Knobs: Chicken head-style amp knobs
- Cover: Optional Amp Cover Available PN - 005-4912-000