Roland GAFC Amp Footswitch (Blues Cubes, GX & GA, Katana Amps)
This rugged and tour worthy 6 button footswitch works seamlessly with the Roland Blues Cube (Artist, Artist 212 and Tour), Cube 40 & 80 GX as well as GA112 or GA212 guitar amps and allows flexible control of a number of options including FX loops control etc
Here's what Roland say about the Roland GAFC Amp Footswitch
If you want to keep your hands on your axe at all times, the GA-FC Foot Controller lets you drive your Roland amp from the floor. It allows for expansion as well: plug in up to two optional expression pedals* for volume and drive control, and link to additional stacked amps with the Link In/Out port.
- FUNCTION switch
- MANUAL switch
- CH 1-CH 4 switches
- CH 1-CH 4
- EXP PEDAL DRIVE jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- EXP PEDAL VOLUME jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- GA FOOT CONTROL jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type)
- Owner's Manual
- Foot Controller Cable
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 26 March 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
UK Delivery £4.99