The Dual Super Lead amps have long been a staple of the Marshall range, since launching in the '90s to great critical acclaim. Known for their ultra-versatile sound as well as their surprising proficieny with high-gain sounds, they eventually came to be hailed as a modern classic. Now Marshall have unveiled the latest generation of DSLs - offering everything you loved about the originals but with several tweaks aimed at the modern player!
The DSL1R is a 1W 1x8" valve combo with digital reverb; with an identical formula to the DSL1HR head, this delightful combo delivers great valve sound at low levels. It's loaded with a single 8" Celestion G8C-15 speaker for a smooth, accurate response. You've got two channels at your disposal: classic gain and ultra gain, both of which do exactly what they say on the tin! The classic gain is warm but clear, and extremely responsive to adjustments, whereas the ultra gain allows you to tip into that full-pelt Marshall distortion that's so widely adored.
One of the niftiest features of the DSL1R is the Softube-designed emulated output, which allows top-class cab simulation for direct-out recording. You can even disconnect the 8" speaker for fully silent recording or practicing!
- Real valve tone
- 1 watt output with adjustable power levels
- Portable chassis with Celestion Eight-15 speaker
- Silent recording mode that disengages the speaker output
- Softube direct output with the emulation of a professionally mic'd Marshall 1960 cabinet
- Two channels with shared 3-band EQ
- Type: Valve Combo
- Power: 1 Watt
- Speaker: Celestion Eight-15
- Controls: Classic Gain: Volume, Ultra Gain: Gain/Volume, Tone Shift, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb
- Direct Out: Softube emulated