Boss eBand JS-10New-Generation Jam Band with Full-Range 2.1 Sound
The Boss eBand JS-10 is a self contained jam station for guitarists, bassists and vocalists. It includes two inputs for guitars/basses and/or vocals and comes loaded with a suite of effects, backing tracks and an internal recorder that will keep you inspired and drive your creativity for years to come.
Here's what Boss say about the eBand JS-10
Grab your guitar or bass and microphone, plug into the new eBand from BOSS, and amaze your friends, family, and fans! The eBand JS-10 is self contained and small, but fills the room with full-range sound from its 2.1 sound system and pro BOSS effects. Jam with a large selection of onboard song tracks and audio loops, and add your own library of favorite songs to play along with via USB or SD media. You can easily change the tempo and key signature of the songs with high-quality results, and record your performances, too. eBand is the compact, all-in-one jam station packed with pro features and larger-than-life sound.
- 2.1-channel sound system with integrated subwoofer delivers full-range sound with powerful deep bass
- Two inputs for guitars, basses, and/or vocals, with individual controls and effects paths; ideal for duet jam sessions and teacher/student lessons
- New custom DSP chip provides effects and COSM amps equivalent to the flagship GT-100
- Over 350 pre-loaded audio loops for jamming along — including new “minus-one” audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass — plus 50 new songs
- Center Cancel for minus-one play-along sessions; tempo/key-shift function
- Stylish, sturdy design
- Capacity: SD/SDHC Card: 1 G to 32 GB
- Data Types: eBand Songs (Recording/Playback); WAV (Quantization bit rate: 16 bits, Playback only) MP3 (Bit rate: 64 K to 320 Kbps, Playback only)
- External Memory: USB Flash Memory (sold separately)
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Effect Types: AMP; COMP/LIMITER; OD/DS; NOISE SUPPRESSOR; EQ; MODULATION (PHASER, FLANGER, CHORUS, TREMOLO, ROTARY, UNI-V, PAN); DELAY; REVERB; WAH
- Recording Time (eBand Songs): Hours per GB: 4 hours; 32 GB: 130 hours * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- Recording Time (WAV/16 bits/Stereo): Hours per GB: 1.5 hours; 32 GB: 50 hours * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- Recording Time (MP3/128 Kbps/Stereo): Hours per GB: 17 hours; 32 GB: 550 hours * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = GUITAR): -10 dBu; INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = MIC): -32 dBu; INPUT 2 AUX: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC jacks: 1 M ohm; INPUT 2 AUX jack: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: LINE OUT jacks: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: LINE OUT jacks: 1 k ohm
- Internal Speakers: 2.1 channels (2-channel Stereo and Woofer)
- Rated Power Output: 12 W (Stereo Speaker 3.5 W x 2 + Woofer 5 W)
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 64 dots (with backlit)
- USB: Audio; Mass Storage Class
- Connectors: INPUT 1 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type); INPUT 2 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type); INPUT 2 AUX jack (Stereo miniature phone type); PHONES jack (Stereo miniature phone type) LINE OUT jacks (RCA phono type) EXP PEDAL/CTL 1, 2 jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type); USB MEMORY port (USB A) USB COMPUTER port (USB B); DC IN jack
- Current Draw: 700 mA
- Accessories: AC adaptor SD card USB cable; Owner's Manual
- Options (sold separately): Footswitch (BOSS FS-5U); Dual Footswitch (BOSS FS-6); Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5, BOSS FV-500L, BOSS FV-500H); USB Flash Memory * Use USB Flash Memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
Size and Weight
- Width: 264 mm 10-7/16 inches
- Depth: 169 mm 6-11/16 inches
- Height: 209 mm 8-1/4 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg 3 lbs. 16 oz.
5 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 21 January 2019
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery