The Palmer MACHT 402 is a 19" stereo power amplifier specially designed for guitar applications. It pumps out 200 watts per channel and 400 watts bridged to drive virtually all speaker cabinets. Featuring a highly efficient switch mode power supply and low noise fan the soft start class D design is protected against overvoltage, DC, short circuits and overheating.
Conventionally named, the channels' Hi and Low controls have been carefully tailored for guitar signals to provide extensive EQ facility, a wide variety of sounds and authentic tube power stage characteristics. In addition, the MACHT 402 sports rumble filtering, LED indicators, a 3-way sensitivity selector, built-in limiter and ground lift switch. With XLR and 6.35 mm inputs as well as Speakon compatible and 6.35 mm output connectors the Palmer MACHT 402 is the ideal power station for guitar preamps, small amps, modelers and even effects pedals.
- 19" stereo power amp specially tuned for e-guitar
- Output power: 2 x 200 w @ 4 ohms, 2 x 100w @ 8 ohms, bridged mode 1 x 400 w @ 8 ohms
- Class d dynamic circuit
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 hz
- Protection: soft-start, short-circuit, dc, overheating, overvoltage
- Controls: on/off, volume, high, low, mode (bridge/parallel/stereo)
- Ground lift
- Limiter sensitivity
- Connectors: line input (2 x xlr & 2 x 6.3 mm jack)
- Speaker output: (2 x speakon & 3 x 6,3mm jack)
- Dimensions: WxHxD: 482 mm x 44 mm x 244 mm.