Mesa Boogie have a long and proud history of making premium, high-end amps. They're a staple in any studio or professional touring rig around the world. The Mark series is their comprehensive flagship range. To celebrate the 35th year of making these amps they've introduced the Mark V:35 head!
Featuring two channels with six different modes available, select sounds that cover everything from clean and crunch tones to chunky high gain. Channel one delivers bright crisp cleans right up to saturated goodness, using Clean, Fat and Crunch voicings.
The Mark IIC+ is the first mode in channel two. It delivers a strong mid range focused overdriven sound. With the second Mark IV lead mode, sounds range from '80s mid-focused pushed tone to a more restrained modern character. The Xtreme mode has been lifted straight from the full size Mark V. You're getting an incredible amount of gain with low and mid response.
5-Band Graphic EQ
The head contains the legendary 5-band EQ that lets you fine tune your sound exactly how you want. The power selector switches are right next to the EQ to make changes quickly and cleanly between songs.
MULTI-WATT POWER OPTIONS
Using Dyna-Watt technology, the V:35 is designed for high performance sound with substantially more headroom, punch and power when you select 35 watts. The two low power options, 25 and 10 watts, provide a looser feel and enhanced power clip expression.
Each of the three power level settings has its own character and feel which adds an extra level of sound control in addition to the standard array of mode choices and preamp settings.
The built-in CabClone provides you with the ability to send out a DI signal to a mixer or audio interface. CabClone technology emulates the natural sound of a mic'd up guitar cab for optimal and selectable tone. Switch between open back, closed back or vintage style cabs.
- Build Location: Hand-Wired In Petaluma, CA with the World's Finest Materials
- Wattage: Multi-Watt™ 10, 25 or 35 (Channel Assignable)
- Power Tube Type: 4x Mesa EL84
- Channels & Modes: 2 Channels / 6 Modes
- Mode Voicings / Styles: Ch. 1 = Clean, Fat or Crunch Ch. 2 = Mark IIC+™, Mark IV™ or Extreme
- Graphic EQ / Reverb / FX / Solo Graphic EQ, Reverb, FX Loop & Ch. Independent Solo
- Footswitchable Functions: Ch. 1/2, EQ, Solo Ch 1 & Solo Ch 2
- Includes four button footswitch and cover