The Blackstar FLY 3 Vintage Stereo Pack combines an extension cab with a guitar combo amp, which results in a highly portable (but still surprisingly powerful) pair. Both units boast a smart, classic cream finish with an oxblood red grill. The vintage feel is enhanced further through the implementation of chicken-head knobs.
Packs a Punch
Even though they’re small, this set packs an impressive punch. The 3W speaker (increasing to 6W in stereo when you connect the extension cabinet) sounds great even when played at lower volumes. Two contrasting channels offer overdriven and clean tones. These can then be tweaked further using the innovative Blackstar Infinite Shape Feature. This provides you with far more tonal possibilities – including both British and American sounds. You can then craft your sound further using a built-in tape delay, which gives you another welcome creative option.
Plug In & Play
Connect your laptop, tablet or phone and stream your music using the MP3/Line In jack. This is ideal for plugging in your guitar and playing along to any of your favourite tunes! An emulated line-out also allows you to practice and record silently using a pair of headphones.
- Weight: 1.98 lbs
- Cream Finish
- Amp Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.96" x 6.69" x 4.01"
- Solid State
- Power Source: 6.5V DC Power Supply Included or 6 x AA Batteries
- Total Power: 3W (6W Stereo)
- Two Channels (Clean & Overdrive)
- Configuration: 1 x 3" Combo, 1 x 3" Extension Speaker
- Effects: Delay
- EQ: ISF EQ Control
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (Instrument), 1 x 1/8" (Line In)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/8" (Emulated out/Headphones), 1 x RJ45 Jack (Extension Speaker)
- Extension Cable Included
- Chicken-Head Style Knobs
- Oxblood Red Grill