Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our Help Centre.
Line 6 found a winning formula with the Pod GO. Premium HX modelling tones and an easy to use interface all in a lightweight portable unit. Now Line 6 are expanding on the formula with a built-in wireless receiver and included transmitter so you can enjoy total freedom at home or on stage.
The POD Go Wireless, as the name suggests, includes built-in wireless functionality. Simply plug the included Relay G10TII transmitter into your instrument then you're ready to go! No more getting caught up on cables, you can play freely no matter where you are.
Packed inside the robust, compact housing, you'll find a range of exciting sounds to draw on. Professional-grade effects, amps and cab models have been derived from the renowned HX family of processors, resulting in superior tone across the board. And if this isn't enough, it's also possible to load in your own custom, third-party speaker cab impulse responses, opening up even more creative options when it comes to tailoring your tone.
Record Direct to Your DAW
A USB audio interface has been built into the unit, allowing you to record directly to your favourite DAW on your laptop or computer. Your playing will be captured in excellent detail thanks to a 4 x 4 24-bit/96kHz architecture.
The interface and controls themselves have been streamlined across the board, making your workflow incredibly simple, yet intuitive. You'll literally be able to just plug in and play; there's no annoying initial set up required here whatsoever.
Control, edit and select your sounds using a combination of the multi-function expression pedal, eight footswitches, five push encoders and large LCD display. You can even hook up a pair of external footswitches or a second expression pedal for further command over your tone.
- Recording and re-amping made possible thanks to a 4-in/4-out 24-bit/96kHz audio interface
- Built-in wireless receiver and included Relay G10TII transmitter
- Seamlessly connect to your amplifier using a 4-cable method
- TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- Stereo effects loop
- Tweak your effects and amp settings using just your feet with Pedal Edit Mode
- Simple backup and preset editing via the free POD Go Edit app
- Swap between your desired tones (without sound dropping out) using the Snapshots function
- Increase your cabinet library by loading in custom, third-party cabinet impulse responses
- Easily reference which kind of effect is currently active using the colour footswitch LED's
- Bright, 11cm Colour LCD screen displays key information in an easy-to-understand way
- Lightweight, highly portable design
- Streamlined set of controls makes enhancing your tone easy
- Superior performance provided by premium-grade cab, amp and effects models derived from the award-winning, HX processors
- Headphone jack allows for silent experimentation and practice