Hotone Ampero Stomp II Multi FX and Amp Modeller
87 Amp Models, 68 Cab Models, 60+ Hotone Original Effects.
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 16th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 429 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's what Hotone say about the Ampero II Stomp
"Upgrade" is more than a 7-letter word. It embodies the continuation and evolvement beneath the surface, and embraces revolution and creativity outside the box. It’s what Ampero II Stomp does. Throughout years of grinding to establish its core technologies from empirical practice, Hotone team proudly presents this soul partner for your sophisticated taste in the sound of the music.
Ampero is more than a series. What makes a good digital effects processor? For us, it is so much more than delivering a high-quality sound. In order to be accessible for more players to enjoy the pure simplicity of music, a good pedal needs a design as intuitive and straightforward as possible, meanwhile maintains a reachable price. Therefore, we carved this consensus into creating Ampero. Since launched, Ampero Series has gained the favour of the music professionals and hobbyists alike, and earned the reputation for its sound performance and user interface design. Ampero has become a striking force in the game.
CDCM HD + F.I.R.E
In the past, digital multi effects in general were criticized by public that they produce a dull, lifeless sound. Our aspiration is to eliminate this stereotype and devote our best efforts to make it sound authentic and genuinely feel like what you would perceive from a real amplifier. Based on decades of research and empirical practice in the field of digital modelling algorithm, Hotone team is able to unveil and unbox the ultimate weapon, the CDCM HD + F.I.R.E modelling technology, a combination and recreation to the mainstream white box and black box modelling technologies. This technology models every component of the original device, building a model that tracks the dynamic variations of the instrument’s input signal, which maximizes the capability for the
reproduction of the exact sound characteristics of the modelled object, delivering a more dynamic, deep, in-the-moment tonal feel. International professional musicians who have embraced this technology are enamoured by how live play becomes so unbelievably realistic.
- Second Generation amp modeler & effects processor with a pedalboard-friendly case
- Perfectly fits any pedalboard matrix when used as an effect pedal
- Enhanced Ampero sound quality brought by the more powerful tri-core DSP platform and ESS® Sabre® AD/DA
- Evolved CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modelling system ensures high end tonal expressiveness and realistic playing experience
- 24-bit signal processing, up to 127dB dynamic range*
- 4-inch 800 x 480 dynamic touchscreen and newly designed UI for more intuitive control
- Highly customizable DUAL effect chain with multiple serial/parallel signal routing support
- Add ANY effect module you like to the effect chain
- Stereo I/O jacks and stereo FX Loop jacks for further routing/tonal possibilities
- Up to 12 simultaneous effect modules
- Upgraded effects library delivers 400+ effects
- CDCM HD & F.I.R.E. modelling effects including: 87 amp models, 68 cab models, a more precise cabinet-mic algorithm based on realistic studio recording date, new preamp models, independent power amp simulation, 100+ legendary pedal models
- 60+ Hotone original effects (incl. high quality drive/dynamic/filter/mod/delay/reverb models and more)
- Dedicated IR loader module with 3rd party IR support, up to 50 custom IR slots
- 20 classic Celestion® speaker IRs included - Powered by Celestion® Digital
- Supports up to 2048 IR sampling points for better tonal resolution
- USB port for firmware upgrading, loading/editing/managing effects/IRs via free Win/Mac software or for use as an USB audio interface
- 8-in, 8-out USB audio interface
- Supporting Reamp function
- Ampero-style acoustic effects and presets
- Ampero-style input mode selections
- 300 presets (100 banks x 3 patches)
- Built-in stereo looper with max. 60 seconds recording time and undo/redo function
- 3 assignable footswitches with halo LEDs
- Customizable main display modes and theme colours
- Authentic stereo processing
- MIDI I/O jacks and EXP/CTRL jack for expanded controls
- Road-ready, light-weight aluminium casing
- 9-18V DC power supply
- Effects Digital Audio Signal Processing: 24-bit depth, 44.1kHz sample rate
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz ± 1dB
- Dynamic Range: Max. 127dB (digital to analogue)
- Effects: 460 (incl. global EQ)
- No. of Effect Modules: 16
- Effects Slots: Total of 12 simultaneous effects slots
- Patches: 300
- Looper Time: Stereo 60 seconds
- Inputs: Two 1/4″ Tip Sleeve (TS) instrument jacks with individual input mode selector, One 1/8″ Stereo Auxiliary In (Aux In) jack, One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) expression pedal/momentary footswitch input (EXP/CTRL) jack, One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop return jack, One Standard 5 pin MIDI input jack
- Outputs: Two 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) balanced stereo output jacks, One 1/4″ Tip Ring Sleeve (TRS) unbalanced stereo FX loop send jack, One 1/8″ stereo headphones output jack, One standard 5 pin MIDI output jack
- Input Impedance: Input: E.GT: 1MΩ; A.GT: 4.7MΩ; LINE: 10kΩ, FX Loop Return: 100kΩ, Aux In: 10kΩ
- Output Impedance: Output: 1KΩ, FX Loop Send: 1KΩ, Headphones: 47Ω
- Input Level: Input: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max), FX Loop Return: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max), Aux In: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 20dBu (Max)
- Output Level: Output: -11.76dBu (Nominal); 26.25dBu (Max), FX Loop Send: -17.78dBu (Nominal); 14.5dBu (Max), Headphones: -7.4dBu (Nominal); 18.3dBu (Max)
- Screen: 4″ 800 x 480 Colour Dynamic Display Touch Screen
- USB Port: USB 2.0 Type-C port, supports USB Audio 2.0
- Impulse Response/IR processing: Supports 24-bit/44.1kHz Mono WAV files, 1024 and 2048 points; Supports up to 50 user IRs
- Power Requirements: 9-18V DC Centre Negative
- Current Consumption: 800mA Max (9V DC)
- Dimensions: 185mm(W) × 145mm(D) × 58mm(H)
- Weight: 1050g
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Thomas Ives16th Jul 2022
Mr Andrew Reynolds19th May 2022
Trusted Customer30th Apr 2022
Trusted Customer12th Feb 2022
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable