The Mustang is a practice amp to rival the very best. Fender have a proud history of boutique amps and they've incorporated those iconic Tweed, Blackface, modern tones and more into this all-encompassing package. A true greatest hits of amps.
Save, recall and download a total of 60 customisation slots for all the tonal tinkering you could ever want. The 30 standard preset tones are a great variety to get you stuck in from the off.
Experiment with 20 amp types from vintage classics to Fender's latest high gain models. On top of those are a glorious selection of 25 onboard effects including overdrive, modulation, compression, modulation, reverb, delay and octave options. And at 50 watts, there's plenty of headroom to tap into those sounds in their fullest potential.
Compatible with both Mac and PC, the Tone App allows you to explore new tone presets and back up your favourites as you need. Fender are always keeping their amps up to date with new and improved sounds and firmware, so plug in and take a look!
All the extras
Also built into the LT50 is a chromatic tuner, stereo aux to jam along to songs and headphones input for silent playing. Record your creative jams direct into your computer thanks to the USB output. No need to buy all the extras - they're all right here!
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 50 Watts
- Controls: Gain, Volume, Treble, Bass, Master, Preset Select, Back Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Tempo/Tuner Button
- Channels: One - (with Selectable Amp Voice)
- Inputs: One 1/4"
- Effects: 20 Amp Models, Multiple Effects (Stompbox/Delay/Reverb/Modulation), 60 Presets (30 Pre-Loaded, 30 Easily Accessible)
- Line Out: One 1/4 in TRS Balanced (Mono)
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo
- Cabinet Material: Wood Enclosure
- Amplifier Covering: Black Textured Vinyl
- Grille Cloth: Black
- Handle: Molded Plastic Strap with Black Powder Coated Caps
- Speakers: One - 12" Fender® Special Design
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms