The ID Core 20 is one of the best sounding practice amps available on the market today. It's versatile and small making it easy to use in any home situation, whether in the lounge or bedroom with up to 6 different voicings so that you can get a great sound, no matter what style of music you play.
The 6 voicings offered will allow you to go from pretty clean tones to mild overdrive for classic rock, to heavily distorted for hard rock and metal.
The 6 unique voicings available are:
- Clean warm
- Clean bright
- Super Crunch
It has 2 speakers in the cabinet which gives your sound more width, especially when using modulation effects like chorus and tremolo where the sounds bounce from left to right.
For the newest version of their ID core range Blackstar have improved the sound quality of all of the voicings available. So each channel has had an upgrade and you can still use the ISF (Infinite Shape Filter) as an easy solution to set up your EQ.
Here's what Blackstar Say
Since their launch our ID:CORE 10, 20, 40 and 40H models quickly established themselves as market leaders in the entry level guitar amp market.
Amazing tone, Super Wide Stereo sound and classleading features made them the best value amps available.
Thanks to the ongoing technical development of our R&D team we are pleased to announce the next generation: V2.
Building on the award-winning feature set and sonic performance the new V2 models also have:
- 6 enhanced voices: clean to scream and all points in between – the new enhanced voices mean these are the best sounding guitar amps in their class.
- Envelope filter effect: one of the most popular effects introduced on ID:CORE BEAM this is completely new on V2.
- Chorus/flange effect: blending seamlessly from lush chorus through to swirling flange this new effect will create beautiful sonic textures.
- 6 Enhanced Blackstar voices
- Patented ISF control takes you from British to American sounds
- 13 vintage style effects in massive SUPER WIDE STEREO
- New Envelope effect
- Store up to 6 ID CORE sounds internally or more via INSIDER software
- INSIDER software for deep editing and sharing your sounds with the Blackstar Online Community
- USB audio for pro recording capability
- Stereo MP3/Line In for great sounding jamming or listening to music
- Speaker Emulated Line Out for silent practice or recording
- Stereo speaker configuration – 2x5” speakers producing true stereo Blackstar tones