There's nothing more annoying than trying to squeeze all of your favourite pedals on to your board, only to find that your patch cables make it impossible.
EBS have you covered! The right angled jack sits flush between your pedals, taking up absolutely no room at all.
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Copper Twisted Shield: 38 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 mm (rectangular cable) 30,0 x 13,0 x 6,0 mm (contact house)
- Connectors: ¼” 90 degrees angled audio plug