The TriplePlay Connect from Fishman is out to change the guitar MIDI game. With ultra-easy installation, effortless connectivity and low-latency pitch tracking, you can turn your guitar into a different instrument in no time!
- Installs easily and non-invasively on any 6-string guitar
- Low-latency pitch tracking technology
- Connects with the supplied USB and Lightning cables
- Magnetic mounting hardware make it easy to attach and remove the controller
Turn your guitar into any instrument!
Experience a new world of sound and creativity by turning your signal into MIDI. What does this do? It allows you to convert your guitar sound into any virtual instrument via a DAW or instrument plugin. Fancy playing piano parts or a synth solo? No sweat!
With easy connectivity and ultra-low-latency performance, the TriplePlay Connect is one of the easiest guitar to MIDI solutions on the market.
Jam and record using the TriplePlay app
The TriplePlay connect comes with USB and lightning cables for simple connectivity. Either connect to your Mac or PC, or go straight into your iPad and use the Fishman TriplePlay app for effortless jamming. Record your own ideas, select from a range of instruments, and even import tracks directly from iTunes to play along with.
- Power: Micro USB to Lightning cable or standard USB
- Pickup dimensions: 4.11” L x 0.34” W (104.4 mm) x (8.6 mm)
- Pickup height adjustable range: .35” minimum to .58” maximum from tallest point between G and D strings (8.9 mm) to (14.7 mm)
- App system requirements: IOS 9.3 and up / 2.5 GB storage space available
- Platform compatibility: Apple iPad, Windows 7 or 8 both 32-bit and 64-bit, Apple Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or higher
- Hexaphonic pickup Lightning cable
- USB cable
- Mounting brackets & hardware