Here’s What Fender Say About the All Shapes Celluloid Medley Tortoise Shell Medium (8):
Fender® picks provide comfort and high-performance flexibility for every performer. We offer pick shapes for every player, from traditionalists to those who need speedy precision. This pack makes it easy for you to try all of our shapes and decide which is best for you.
This eight-pack of picks contains Tortoiseshell celluloid picks, crafted in each of these shapes: 346, 347, 351, 354, 355, 358, 451, 551.
- 346: These large, rounded triangle picks provide three edges to use. The wide body provides plenty of surface to hold, and the rounded tip gives a nice, smooth action.
- 347: A more oval shaped pick, the 347 is a nice compromise for a player looking for something slightly smaller than the traditional Fender® pick shape.
- 351: The traditional 351 shape, our most popular pick design, is perfect for almost any style or technique.
- 354: Similar in shape to a 347 pick, this is slightly slimmer and narrower while retaining the same length.
- 355: Fender's large triangle pick, the 355, provides three sides for picking and the largest body of any Fender® pick.
- 358: The 358 shape is a slightly narrower version of our classic 351 design, with smooth edges and a mellower tone that's great for jazz.
- 451: Exactly the same shape as the 351 but smaller, this pick should feel very comfortable to anyone that has played a 351.
- 551: The 551 shape has a slightly wider body and sharp tip, compared to the 451 shape. Perfect for any player that wants fast-picking action and lots of harmonics.
- Tortoiseshell celluloid
- Various shapes
- Made in the U.S.A.