Here’s What Fender Say About the 351 Shape Material Medley Heavy (6):
Fender® picks provide comfort and high-performance flexibility for every performer, with a variety of classic and contemporary materials to suit the playing styles and preferences of every guitarist.
The traditional 351 shape, our most popular pick design, is a perfect accessory for players of versatile styles and techniques. This six-pack of picks contains one crafted from various Fender materials: Celluloid, Tortuga, Nylon and Dura-Tone™, along with a Wavelength™ pick.
- Celluloid: Celulloid picks offer traditional playing feel and warm, round musical tone.
- Tortuga: Crafted from Ultem®, Tortuga picks produce a slightly warmer tone than their pure Ultem counterparts.
- Wavelength: A pragmatic twist on traditional pick design, Wavelength picks sport debossed impressions on both sides.
- Nylon: These U.S.-made-made nylon picks offer an improved non-slip, tactile gripping surface.
- Dura-Tone: Long-lasting and durable, Delrin® has a stiffer feel than celluloid, giving a strong, well-defined attack to every stroke.
- Traditional 351 pick shape
- Various materials
- Made in the U.S.A.